Packer Power Advanced Offense
Madden 16 Packer Power Offense
The Best New Offense in Madden
It’s here!! after 100 plus hours in the lab, and another 40 plus hours testing it in online gameplay, we have created the toughest new offense in Madden 16. You might wonder why we created a new offense after being so successful with the Patriots, and the Browns offense? There are a few reasons, the main one is due to the fact that everyone runs the same offenses online, If you haven’t noticed, everyone you play in MUT or Ranked, uses one of the following playbooks, Patriots, Browns, Saints, or a custom, combining the 3. It’s great that everyone uses those, it proves they are successful, however since people are so use to facing these playbooks, and schemes good players are learning how to anticipate what is coming and adjust to the earlier money schemes in Madden.
Maddenprodigy.com would like to ensure that our customers stay on top of there game, that is why we decided to create a playbook that is a well hidden gem, that most people do not know about, with new schemes, and a few old ones to mix in. The Packer playbook is unique in several ways, Here is some of what this guide contains.
- The Best Run/Pass Formation in the game (Pound the ball or pass, your opponent wont know what to do).
- The 3 best singleback formations in the game
- The ability to score 1 play TDs vs any coverage you come accross
- The 2 best screen plays in the game
- The best 3-1-1 scheme in the game that revolves around quick audibles and how to adjust.
- How to block any nano blitz in the game without using playaction
- How to beat any coverage in the game
- Printable Play call sheets
- Hours of actual gameplay footage with more added daily
- Several Non 3-1-1 schemes to mix in
This is just a sample of what this guide has to offer, like all of our guides we will also be updating this one through out the year.
Comments are closed